Welcome to Hanger e-Versity. We are pleased to introduce the Physician In-Training Practice Exam Series (PIPES). PIPES is designed to assist physicians in preparing for their board exams by providing specific questions that will focus on Orthotic and Prosthetic principles and interventions.
Since PM&R and Orthopedic board exams can contain a significant number of questions pertaining to recognition and proper use of orthotic and prosthetic devices, PIPES is designed to give you access to a database of preparatory questions in the content areas of Clinical Decision Making, Gait & Anatomy, Orthotic Principles and Prosthetic Principles. The assessments use a multiple-choice format and the questions are rotated on a periodic basis. Although the assessments will provide you with a score and feedback, your participation and individual score will be strictly confidential.
In order to access each individual exam section you must first start with the REGISTRATION section were you will need to create your own User ID and Password. Retain this user ID and password and use it to return and enter any section in the future.
- Access each content area by clicking on the links below (start with Registration)
- Click on REGISTER to create your User ID and Password in the registration section
- Click on FINISH REGISTRATION: you will be brought directly to the assessment selections
- Complete the assessment and click on SUBMIT YOUR RESPONSES
- Upon submission, your score and feedback will be provided
REGISTRATION (you must register prior to taking the assessments below)
Once you have registered and wish to continue with the Practice Exam Series, please click on the appropriate title to continue with the Physician In-Training Practice Exam:
Clinical Decision Making
Gait and Anatomy