1. How do I buy or sell common shares of Hanger?
You may buy or sell Hanger common stock in the same way you buy and sell other securities through the institutional, online or retail broker-dealer of your choice. (Response dated 2/26/16)
2. Does the Company plan to get re-listed on the NYSE or another major national stock exchange?
Yes, the Company intends to become current with its SEC filings as expeditiously as is possible, after which time the Company intends to apply for listing on a national stock exchange, which it anticipates will occur in the autumn timeframe. (Response dated 5/14/18)
3. Who is Hanger, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Computershare P.O. Box 30170College Station, TX 77842-31701.877.832.7268www.computershare.com/investor
4. How can I contact Hanger, Inc. Investors Relations?
E-Mail: InvestorRelations@hanger.comPhone: 512.777.3690 Postal Mail:Investor RelationsHanger, Inc., Inc. 10910 Domain Drive, Suite 300Austin, TX 78758
5. Who is the Company's independent registered public accounting firm?
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP300 West 6th Street, Suite 1800Austin, TX 78701
6. How can I obtain Hanger's public SEC filings?
All Hanger, Inc. public filings with the SEC are available at no charge on the SEC's public website at www.sec.gov. You can also find these filings in the SEC filings section of Hanger's website.