Patient Evaluation Clinics
An Event for Experienced Prosthetic Users
Prosthetic and orthotic practitioners incorporate both science and art into their vocation. The material, techniques and insights they use evolve continuously as new technologies are developed. That's why Hanger offers our exclusive Patient Evaluation Clinic at many Hanger Patient Care Centers across the country. As a prosthetic or orthotic user, this exciting event gives you the opportunity to be evaluated by a nationally recognized prosthetic-orthotic specialist.
Patient Evaluation Clinics are free of charge and open to anyone who has a concern or challenge regarding their prosthesis, support or brace. Many of the people in attendance are prosthetic users who are not currently Hanger patients. However, Hanger patients may also take advantage of this special opportunity to consult with a national expert. Consult the schedule below to find out when the next Patient Evaluation Clinic is scheduled for your area. Once you have determined the date and location, call the Hanger office to schedule a time for your evaluation.
There are many benefits to attending a Patient Evaluation Clinic including:
- A personal, one-on-one, 30 minute evaluation by a Hanger Socket Specialist
- Expert recommendations on improving the fit, comfort or function of your prosthesis, brace or support
- The chance to meet and share information with other prosthetic users
- Access to information and DVDs on the newest technologies
The Hanger Patient Evaluation Clinic is the event you've been waiting for...
- If it's been a while since your last evaluation by a prosthetist/orthotist
- If your prosthesis causes you pain or discomfort
- If you feel like maybe you'll never be a successful prosthetic user or that no one has really been able to help you before
Don't miss this opportunity to improve your life!
Call your local Hanger Clinic to see if a PEC event is coming to your area soon.